Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Notes

A whirl-wind of excitement has hit me and I just can't contain myself!!
So many nice things have happened, leaving me with more than a shit-ton to be Thankful for this year. I always hoped that 2009 would bring me lots of good news and bright shiny opportunities, not so much during the first half of the year. To be frank: I wanted to give up on it all! So sick of trying to keep myself happy when everything around me seemed to crash down upon me. Now I have a new outlook for what is left of this blessed year.

Faith!

Not the godly type of faith that most people have, yet it's faith in a whole new light. I now have the faith to stand up and proudly say that I control my destiny. Finally this girl feels like all the positive energy that has been put out into the cosmos has found its way back to me!
I have had ups & downs, highs & lows and to be honest I don't know when the next down, or low will come so I have decided to focus on just the upside of things. I am HAPPY.

No comments: